The side hustle is a way of life for many in today’s age, and finding a side hustle doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated. Whether it’s an extra $200 per month for a little spending cash, or an extra $2000 per month that would be impactful for many, there are pathways you can go down to allow you a bit more financial freedom from the comfort of your own space.
10 low cost ways to make money working from home are:
1. Become a virtual assistant – If you’re highly organized and good at managing your own time, becoming a virtual assistant may be a solution for you. In this, you’ll assist others in completing tasks that can be done virtually. Check out contractor sites such as Freelancer or Upwork.
2. Become an eBay seller – If you have a keen eye for collectibles or antiques, becoming an eBay seller can be an easy way to make a little extra cash.
3. Online tutoring – If you specialize in a particular field, online tutoring gives you the opportunity to make extra cash while helping others to learn.
4. Sell your services – Using Fiverr, you can sell just about any service one can provide. Selling virtual services allows you to uphold a side hustle while maintaining your own schedule.
5. Rent out your home – The rise of Air BnB has been incredible, and it gives any homeowner the ability to rent out spaces in their home to travelers looking to check out your area.
6. Start an eCommerce store – eCommerce has never been bigger, and it’s only growing as the years go on. Starting an eCommerce store isn’t difficult, and it can earn you real money in a surprisingly short time.
7. Start blogging – Starting a blog may seem more like a hobby, but if you have an interest you know a particularly good amount about, it’s one that can make you money.
8. Build your own side hustle – If you have a particular skill, or specialize in a particular field, you can start your own side hustle revolving around this bright spot.
9. Manage social media accounts – If you simply can’t put your smartphone down checking Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and the like, you can turn these skills into a serious hustle. Managing social media accounts for local small businesses provides a necessary service you can do from anywhere.
10. Create online courses – In your specialized field, or a field you excel in, creating your own online courses allows you to sell your skills to those looking to learn them.